No products in the cart.
The Pedal Revolution Club
The Pedal Revolution Club Information
We are passionate about breaking down barriers and making it easier to start cycling. That’s the reason we do this. Every Saturday we have free loan bikes, free events, a welcome to warm the coldest of mornings and the motivation and inspiration to keep you riding and progressing. We want to keep offering this for free so please join The Pedal Revolution and help us help others.
The Pedal Revolution Club is aimed at new, returning, family and u16 riders. Our weekly events programme is a proven way to get started, build confidence and enjoy some craic with like-minded people. Whatever your age, experience or ability we are here to help you get started and progress your cycling journey.
Not only do we have our unique family and socially inclusive ParkPedal around our beautiful 5 mile traffic-free Whitlingham Broad route we are here to help you stretch a little further with our fully supported Cafe Rides:
The Beginners Cafe Ride leaves after the ParkPedal start at 10.30am and you can expect 5-13 miles at the pace of slowest in the group whatever that may be.
The Improvers Cafe Ride leaves at 9.30am and will cover around 10-20 miles with a cafe stop for refreshments ridden at around 10-14 mph
The Regulars Cafe Ride reaches out to about 20-30 miles, departs at 9am with a cafe stop for refreshments ridden at around 15-17 mph
All types of bikes and e-bikes are very welcome and the rides are led by experienced riders and backed up by a broom wagon and full mechanical support for your peace of mind. If you or your bike run out of puff we will be their alongside you or just a phone call away.
We provide ParkPedal and the fully supported Cafe Rides for free. New riders can borrow a bike for free to help them get started. It is really important to us to offer our activities for free and becoming a member of The Pedal Revolution Club will unlock some brilliant member benefits, give you a feel-good feeling and help us help others get started in the future. Help us maintain this by joining The Pedal Revolution as an Adult, Family or u16 member. Being run by a Social Enterprise means everything goes back into cycling and allows us to provide these groundbreaking events and facilities in the future. Every membership has significance and allows us to continue to help others.
- 10% off RRP at Pedal Revolution stores on bikes, workshop, bike-fit, upgrades and clothing etc
- Priority entry to our Sportives, trips and adventures
- Discounted maintenance courses (Summer 2020 onwards)
- Unlimited bike and bike-fit checkups and minor repairs on Saturdays at Whitlingham and in-store at Pedal Revolution
- Free bike hire for PedalPedal and Cafe Rides (subject to availability)
- Exclusive club clothing range (Spring 2020)
- Exclusive access to closed-group social media and technology groups with Partner offers and discounts
- Exclusive club “Ask the Expert” events with subject matter cycling experts on everything from what to wear, what to eat and drink, training, cycling technology and new products etc
- Enter CTT and British Cycling events as part of our team (strictly optional, if you are a member of another club you can join us and support us as a “second claim” member)