No products in the cart.
Rider Rules For Events - Covid-19
Last updated: 30th November 2021, 11:59am
COVID-19 Rider ‘Rules’
Please follow our ‘Rider Rules’ whilst attending and taking part in our event. With current Government guidelines now enforced by law and subject to large fines, these ‘Rules’ are here for your safety, compliance and to protect the future of cycle events.
Before the ride
- Carefully read our Final Instructions
- Complete the Covid-19 Self declaration form
- DO NOT attend if you tick any box on the Covid-19 Self declaration form
- Please arrive in time for your allocated start time (and maybe a coffee/toilet break) If you miss your start time, you will start after all other riders in your distance group
At the Start/finish
Remember: Hands – Face – Space – Track & Trace
- Social distance rules apply (2 metre distance) when participants are assembling and when they are not actually riding their cycles.
- You must wear a mask at the event village unless you are seated and eating/drinking or just about to start your ride.
- Please follow advice from Event Crew, Marshals, and signage at the event village (One way – 2m distance – etc)
- Contactless payment only
- Please discourage spectators
- Check in for Track & Trace
During your ride
Remember: Rule of 6 – 1m plus
- Please ride responsibly, it only takes one photo on social media.
- You must ride in small groups of 6 or less
- You must ride one metre away from others in single file or side by side (‘The ‘mitigations’ listed by Government to allow ‘one metre plus mitigations’ include being outdoors and being side-to-side thus avoiding face-to-face contact, both of which are achieved in group riding)
- Take a mask / face covering on your ride for any stops you make along the way.
- Use contactless payment method
COVID-19 Self Declaration
The safety & well-being of our staff, supplier partners, families and fellow cyclists remain our overriding priority. As the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve and spreads globally, our Management Team are monitoring the situation closely and will periodically update company guidance based on current recommendations from the UK Government and the World Health Organisation.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our staff and your fellow cyclists, we are conducting a simple screening questionnaire. Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone on the day of this event. Thank you for your time.
The Pedal Revolution Covid-19 Self Declaration
Have you returned to the UK from a high risk country within the last 14 days?
Yes / No
Have you tested positive for coronavirus?
Yes / No
Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
Yes / No
Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, dry cough)?
Yes / No
If the answer is “yes” to any of the questions, you should NOT take part in this event.
It is recommended that you follow Government guidelines to self-isolate
Email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the date of the event and your entry will be transferred to a future date event. If you tell us after the date we are unable to transfer your entry